Friday, June 4, 2010

Frantic Friday

Okay so I decided that I am going to post every Friday what I have accomplished for the week, on the book front.
In the last seven days I have not really gotten as much done as I had hoped. My goal is for 10 pages a day. Unfortunately in the last 7 days I only was averaging about 4.5 pages a day. How am I ever going to finish at only 4.5 pages a day you ask? Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Then I remember, hey there was a holiday weekend in the last 7 days. So I re-figured what average was. 8.25 pages per day were what I came up with from Tuesday to today.
Now I don’t feel so bad. All things considered I think I am doing okay. Tomorrow is my Brice’s birthday so I have not only been doing all of my daily craziness I am also arranging his party. I really hope that I have more to report next week. Maybe I will actually hit my ten pages of work a day goal.



1 comment:

Heidi - D said...

Where are my pages woman?