Thursday, June 3, 2010

Free Help?

OK folks here we go. Actually right now I only have one follower so maybe I should say something like, Ok Heidi here we go. Its Thursday, I am totally new at this and am not sure exactly what I should write but here goes.
I finally got to page 70 in my book. YAY ME!!! I know I am a total dork but 70 pages was my goal for last week and I didn’t reach it. I am giving myself a break because there was a holiday weekend in there but in my own head I know that wasn’t the problem it was because I was totally lazy this last weekend.
Well in need help on something my book has no name yet. Like I mentioned in my about me area it is a romance novel about a baseball player and a young mom. I don’t want to say too much yet but I am looking for name suggestion. If anyone falls on to my crazy blog and has any FREE idea’s let me know. PS I will not be paying anything for any suggestions. If I am by some miracle published I will mention you in my acknowledgment page but do not sue me if I take your suggestion, that is just a risk you will have to take.


1 comment:

Heidi - D said...

Yay!!! Your first post and your first comment from your only follower to date. I am linking to you in the post that will be up shortly though! Hopefully it will get you some traffic!